- 3 overripe bananas, mashed
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flaxseed meal mixed w/ 4 tbsp warm water, set aside) OR regular eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter OR vegan butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 almond milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Prepare eggs, set aside
- Mash bananas and mix maple syrup, melted butter, almond milk & vanilla. Add eggs, baking soda & baking powder. Mix well.
- Add cocoa powder, mix until smooth.
- Add oat flour and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pour batter into a 9×5 loaf pan sprayed with baking spray.
- Bake in oven for about 40-50 minutes. Poke with a toothpick to make sure it is done.
12 servings; serving size: 1 slice
245 calories; 31 g carbs; 3 g protein; 11 g fat