- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1 package Mann’s cauliflower cauliettes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 c roasted chicken or turkey (leftovers)
- 1 red pepper, diced
- ½ c peas
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 1 egg
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ¼ c fresh sage, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat olive oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add sweet potatoes and saute for 10 minutes until tender. Add Cauliflower Cauliettes and garlic and saute another 5 minutes until veggies are tender.
- Add leftover turkey or chicken, red pepper, peas and soy sauce, sauteing for 5 minutes. Add egg in center of pan and fry until cooked, then toss with rice. Add green onions and sage, cooking another 2 minutes before removing from heat. Serve and enjoy!
- Note: If you aren’t using leftover chicken/turkey, you can boil 1 chicken breast in water for 15-20 minutes and then pull apart once cooled.
Nutrition: 277 calories; 13g fat; 11g carbs; 27g protein