- 3 large sized sweet potatoes (or 4 medium sized)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
Chipotle dipping sauce
- ¾ c sour cream
- 1 tbsp adobo sauce (from a can of chipotles)
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat Airfryer to 400 F for 10 min. Meanwhile, peel skin off sweet potatoes and cut into 1-inch fries. Toss with olive oil, paprika, garlic powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add sweet potato fries to XXL Airfryer and cook for 12 minutes. Gently flip and toss fries then cook another 10-12 minutes (check after 10 minutes then add 2 more min if you like them crispier). Meanwhile, mix ingredients for chipotle dipping sauce together.
- Remove fries from Airfryer and serve with chipotle dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Nutrition: 232 calories; 13g fat; 27g carbs; 3g protein