- 1 ½ c almond or cashew butter
- ¼ c maple syrup
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 2 c vanilla whey protein powder
- ¼ cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp ground coffee
- ¼ c water
- 4 candy canes, crushed
- Microwave almond butter for 1 minute in a large bowl. Add maple syrup and mint extract, stirring well.
- Add protein powder, cocoa powder and ground coffee to bowl, mixing well with hands. Add in water and mix well until combined.
- Press into a greased 8×11 baking dish and then press in crushed candy canes on top. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 6 squares. Keep in fridge up to 2 weeks – enjoy!
Makes 4 bars
Serving Size: 1 protein bar
Nutrition: 319 calories; 22g fat; 21g carbs; 19g protein