- 1 Â½ c almond or cashew butter
- Â¼ c maple syrup
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 2 c vanilla whey protein powder
- Â¼ cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp ground coffee
- Â¼ c water
- 4 candy canes, crushed
- Microwave almond butter for 1 minute in a large bowl. Add maple syrup and mint extract, stirring well.
- Add protein powder, cocoa powder and ground coffee to bowl, mixing well with hands. Add in water and mix well until combined.
- Press into a greased 8×11 baking dish and then press in crushed candy canes on top. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 6 squares. Keep in fridge up to 2 weeks – enjoy!
Makes 4 bars
Serving Size: 1 protein bar
Nutrition: 319 calories; 22g fat; 21g carbs; 19g protein
play youtube play youtube play youtube xvideos xhamster vvlx xporn xnxx xxx Phim sex How Long Is Prime Day 2023 Basketballhoop Cruisecritic Uk Celtic Vs Real Madrid Prediction Food In Portree Scotland Alabama Schedule Drumstick Squashie Justin Herbert Joe Burrow Matt Nagy Cat S Breath Smells Bad
play youtube, xvideos, xhamster, vvlx, xvideos, hentai, down tiktok, Sinbad Genie, Abingdon Aldi, Jordan Binnington Injury, Chanel White Backpack, Is Better Call Saul Over, Ramon Uriasbaseball On Espn Schedule, Aircraft Right Of Way Rules, New Balance Quarter Zip, Chanel White Backpack, Usa Rail Pass, Craigslist Search All, 2018 Astros, phim séx, Heybroadband, Peopleperhour, Goose, Islanders Vs Jets, free fuck,