- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup dried quinoa
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 package turkey pepperoni
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Basil & red chili flakes to top (optional)
- Add chicken broth, mushrooms and quinoa to Instant Pot, making sure to add quinoa last. Set to manual and pressure cook on high for 2 minutes. Instant Pot will take about 10 minutes to pre-heat and then the 2 minutes to cook. When complete, press cancel and do a quick release of the steam, waiting until the pressure gauge drops back down and the lid is safe to open.
- Remove lid and add pizza sauce, green pepper and red onion, then stir. Let sit 5 minutes to soften veggies. Remove lid and add in pepperoni, then stir.
- Divide mixture among 6 bowls (or however many bowls you need at time of serving), then top with cheese, and microwave for 2 minutes to melt cheese. Serve and enjoy!
- Note: Melted cheese is not ideal to store as leftovers, so store any remaining pizza quinoa mixture without cheese in the fridge. When ready to serve leftovers, add to a bowl and microwave 2 minutes, stir, then top with cheese and microwave another 1 minute before serving.