Bacon and Gruyere
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 16 eggs whisked
- 1cup bacon or turkey bacon, cooked & chopped
- 1cup aged cheddar, shredded
Egg White and Red Pepper
- 1tbsp olive oil (to grease egg tray)
- 4cups egg white
- 1cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1cup spinach, finely chopped
- 1cup monteray jack cheese, shredded
- Note: Pick one version for this recipe; if you wish to do both versions (like in the video), cut each of the ingredients in half. Preheat oven to 325 F. Fill a 9×11 baking dish halfway with warm water, then place a greased 12-count silicone egg tray overtop.
- Divide toppings of choice and cheese among egg cups, then fill the rest of the way full with eggs or egg whites. Bake in the oven for 60 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove egg bites from molds once cool and serve and enjoy!
Makes: 12 egg bites
Serving Size: 1 egg bite
Nutrition: 52 calories; 1.98g fat; 1.25g carbs; 6.75g protein